Those of you who have a Fuji X100: the new 1.11 firmware is out. Download it from here.
Then upgrade, ignoring the Fuji instructions – you do not need the extra file. Just the FPUPDATE.DAT file. Once you have that:
- Insert a fully charged NP-95 battery into your X100.
- Format your SD card in your camera. (Backup your data first!)
- Connect the card to your computer.
- Copy the FPUPDATE.DAT file to the root directory of the SD card.
- Insert the SD card into your camera.
- Turn the camera on while holding down the [BACK] button to start the firmware update process, and follow the on screen instructions.
You will need to reset date/time and all custom fuctions.
And you will now have a camera with faster close-by AF.