Now that I am not doing the Imaging Show in May, let me tell you about other opportunities for you to see me.
- I teach at the Henrys School of Imaging – I teach most Oakville courses.
- I teach at Sheridan College: my Brampton campus 12-week course on Digital Photography Basics starts again 23 April and there is a little space open!
- Two workshops in the next couple of months with Kristof Borkowski: The Art of Fashion Photography and Photographing Nudes. See www.cameratraining.ca‘s schedule page.
- NEW: A five day intensive coaching course at Niagara School sessions in August! See http://niagaraschool.com to sign up: there is still space!
- Private venues like The Granite Club with continued courses.
- And last but not least, of course there is the private coaching for things not covered elsewhere!
I trust that is enough to give those of you who want tpo learn Photography topics in person some opportunities other than the usal show, where I meet thousands. I shall still be there, walking around – come se me there if you like, too.