Dear Readers: you will forgive a little promotion in my second post today. Because it is promotion that can help you.
- Brought on by our lovely weather the last week or so, I have a “Suspicion of Summer” special on for June. For June only, private coaching is available at my Oakville location for $75 per hour rather than the usual $95 per hour. Book soon, since availability is limited to the 24 hours each day has, and they do tend to all fill up. This is made-to-measure individual training, but see http://www.cameratraining.ca/ for some possible subjects.
- There is still space on the The Art of Shooting Nudes workshop: see http://www.cameratraining.ca/Nudes.html (NSFW).
Whatever you shoot: in just a few hours I can make you a much better photographer.
- My coaching and teaching are professional and made-to-measure to your needs.
- All photos I show you are mine, so I can teach you how to take similar photos.
- I am independent: I do not sell hardware, so what I think you need is what you need.
- Whether it is weekends, week days or evenings, I teach exactly when it suits you.
- You get to be hands-on – not just sit and listen.
Take advantage of the special to kick-start your photography today and I promise, you will be delighted. If you like this teaching blog, you will love my coaching and teaching.