I was asked the other day while shooting: why do I not like to show clients my shots on the camera while I am shooting?
- The display is not very good, on some of my pro cameras. That leads to bad previews.
- Showing distracts me from shooting and uses up my battery.
- The images may need cropping or adjusting, especially when shooting TTL flash.
- I may want to have time to choose the one out of three identical portrats that I shoot – the one without the double chins.
- Some images should never be seen (eg images of people eating).
- No image looks great when one inch in size.
That is why I prefer to look at my images myself before showing – that way you get to see only excellence. Cool?