And now…. these important messages from… me.
Since this is a free teaching blog, I feel justified in occasionally pointing out how you can hire me. That’s the price you pay (that, and tell all your friends to follow this blog too).
So. If you want to interact with me to learn in person, or to hire me to shoot, here’s how you can do it.
- Do private coaching with me. September and October dates available.
- If you are in the Toronto area, come join me at The Distillery, where I am doing my exhibit. This week only: two hours coaching right there in The Distillery for a reduced price of $150 (normally $190).
- If you are in The Netherlands, come see me at my seminar there on September 1st – sign up now, there is space!
- Come to the Niagara School of Imaging starting Sunday – there is still space.
- Join me at my series of Seminars at Vistek Mississauga: Sep/Oct/Nov dates about to be published soon.
- Sign up at Sheridan College for one of my 12-week courses there.
- Buy my book – “Camera Cookbook” eBook will be out very soon, final edit is now being done. It will be for sale right here.
- Hire me to shoot your engagement, family shoots, or wedding – see www.tolivetolove.com. Because Kristof B and I just set up this endeavour, we have dates available even in the next few months!
- Hire me to do headshots, events, or corporate photography: see www.mvwphoto.com
- You can buy my artwork. At my current exhibit until early September – see www.michaelsmuse.com – or direct from me, see here.
Now copy all that, and continue reading the blog. You have read older posts as well, yes? It’s all very useful!
And now, back to regular programming!