This photo of Annie Leibovitz, the world’s prime celebrity photographer, hosted here, makes me curious:
I note the following.
- She shoots Canon. A 1Ds Mark III, I think.
- But for some reason, has taped over the “Canon” logo on her camera. Why?
- She uses the same 24-70 f/2.8L lens that I use (and really, really like)
- But.. no lens hood. Annie.. why not?
- She shoots with the same Pocketwizards I use.
I do hope she keeps the right to her photos… I suppose we will know tomorrow. As many of you know, she is in financial trouble and has to come up with $24m yesterday, or lose all her photos and her homes.