It’s Springtime. We Travel. We Come Back With Photos.
But are they Any Good? Relax. In a three hour lesson this Sunday, I teach you how to ensure that they will be good:
- Camera settings for each situation;
- What to bring;
- Travel safety for you and your equipment;
- What lenses to consider;
- Composition basics;
- Common mistakes-and solutions.
- Practical composition tips;
- Storytelling, and Using an B-Roll;
- Post-production tips;
This seminar will allow you to do pro travel photography quickly. You will be amazed at how much better your shots are upon your return!
What you need: Basic camera knowledge, a camera, preferably but not necessarily with DSLR capabilities.
BOOK NOW: LIMITED SPACE. Go to http://cameratraining.ca/Booking.html and select your travel course. This is a small seminar, max 6 students.