When you travel, so some panorama shots.
You can do them in your iPhone or similar. But you can also do them—and probably at higher quality—with your DSLR. Like this:
- Camera on tripod. Manual mode. On a day with consistent light.
- Take a photo on the left of your scene.
- Rotate the camera around its axis (hence the tripod, too). Overlap 20-30% with previous shot. Click.
- Repeat step 3 until you reach the right.
- Take all these shots an put them together in Canon Photostitch, or Photoshop, or whatever other software you have (you can download lots of apps).
Now you get this: click the image repeatedly to see it at full size:
That’s the Las Vegas strip. In all its glory.