I just got back from The Distillery District, where today we opened the second ever showing of “IV”. It is raining tonight:
That’s Av and two stops negative exposure compensation, and 5,000 ISO. Here’s another one:
I took this handheld. That meant:
- Aperture mode
- Minus two stops exposure compensation.
- Because of the darkness and the lack of a support I used high ISO of 5,000.
- This gave me 1/15th second at f/5.6 (I wanted depth of field).
- The lens was a 16mm lens on a Canon 1D Mark IV, crop factor 1.3, so really 16×1.3 = 21mm.
- Finally – because it was hand held, I took five or six shots.
Now relaxing a bit… tomorrow, teaching Flash at Henry’s in Oakville, and Monday a PPOC guest appearance at Fanshawe College in London.