…of the recent “rain”-shot Joseph and I put on at our Mono workshop. I asked recently which one you preferred. Here’s mine:
Overall, I slightly prefer this one, because:
- She is larger in the shot.
- The wet road looks more realistic.
- It looks like she is in the rain, now – rain drips off the umbrella.
- I like the lit umbrella, to provide contrast with the hair.
- Her face is part lit, not evenly lit.
But that is my opinion. Yours may differ. Validly! In interpreting art, a lot of it is valid opinion.