Just a very quick tip tonight. Late night, 24 past midnight and getting up at 7am.
But enough time to point out that…
- Your camera does not need to be switched off between shots. Leave it on, let it time out; then “wake it up” when needed by lightly touching the shutter.
- You need no camera bag. Cameras want to be free, not locked up in a bag.
- You can leave the filters in the bag. You need them when it is raining, sandy, snowing, etc – but not all the time.
- You do not need a lens cap. Lens caps are picture preventers!
Things you DO need:
- You DO need a lens hood.
- You DO need a spare battery.
- You DO need a strap.
- You DO need spare memory cards.
There – doesn’t that liberate?