Want my e-books on your iPad after you buy them?
There’s probably many ways to achieve that, but here’s how I do it:
- Make sure iBooks is installed on your iPad. (free).
- Install Dropbox (also free) on both your computer and your iPad.
- Get a dropbox account (also free) and sign in on both devices.
- On the computer, drag the PDF file into Dropbox.
- On the iPad, open it.
- Then click on the export icon (the square with an arrow emanating from it).
- There, select “Open In…”.
- After the choice is presented to you, select “Open in iBooks” or “Copy to iBooks”..
The file has now been copied to iBooks, and you can read it there any time, very conveniently (it has been formatted to be read easily on an iPad).