This coming Sunday, January 22, I host two Lightroom courses at my home studio. Small size, only a few students (4-5 max).
Who is this for?
For you, if:
- You have always wanted to use Lightroom effectively.
- You are not sure how to set it up: where to store the files? How?
- You are always losing files.
- Importing is a big gamble: you always end up with things more confused than before you started.
- You see question marks meaning “can’t find file”.
- You wish you . could make your own presets.
- You still use Photoshop for editing, but you wonder if it is doable in Lightroom.
- You, too, would like to edit your shoots in one fifth of the time it took you in Photoshop.
- You get the big picture but it’s the tips and tricks that elude you.
- You know a lot of functions, but you’re not sure when to use them.
- You want to learn an effective workflow
…and so on. Come join me; bring a camera and a laptop and, if you have it, an external drive, and I’ll set it all up for you. Lightroom is the way to manage your files, and to edit them and to use them: in one day, learn how.
Follow the links above, or contact me to reserve your spot. Only 4 students allowed, so hurry before it’s full .