…when I decided a cheesecake would be good. So I bought a piece. And shot it.
35 mm lens, f/1.4, 1/60th second at 100 ISO. You see what those nice fast lenses can do? I cropped a tiny bit of light from the top – no other adjustments.
The moral of this post:
- Be ready to shoot your food.
- Fast prime lenses are good: available light works.
- You do not always need flash.
- Low ISO is good.
- Wide open is good: selective focus is great.
- A wide angle lens can be used to shoot a macro food shot!
Exhaustion prevents me from working more tonight – but more soon.