Learn a lot of photography with me in a four-hour photo walk!
On August 25, right in between the Niagara School of Imaging and a trip to Timmins, I am doing a photo walk in Oakville, Ontario.
On this walk, we will:
- Go over all the basics, from exposure to focus to camera modes to aperture to colour.
- Go over composition, the use of lenses for effect, introducing depth.
- Practice motion.
- Learn about street photography.
- Practice problem-solving techniques.
- Help open your eyes to what is around you. Help you see opportunities.
- Take you to various environments: shopping street; old homes; urban; lakeshore, etc.
- Teach you how to express what you see and what you feel.
I will take no more than 10 students, so book soon: there are still spots open.
You need a camera (preferably an SLR) with an empty formatted memory card and a full battery. Additionally, if you have them, bring a telephoto lens, a wide lens, and a flash. A soft cloth or two in case of rain is good, too.
To book, go to http://cameratraining.ca/Schedule.html and select “other 4-hour course”. I will confirm your spot (or if the walk is full, immediately issue refund).
Signed up this morning…looking forward to it!
And you;re conformed – see you then and there!